St. Cecilia School is a loving environment that cultivates faith, promotes respect, and praises kindness and caring. Our goal is to foster well-rounded students by offering a variety of co-curricular activities for our students that develop leadership skills and encourage team building, including:
- Children’s Choir: Students practice before school once a week and sing at a monthly 9:30 a.m. Sunday parish Liturgy. (Grades 3-5)
- Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) Programs: Students of St. Cecilia Parish have the opportunity to participate in the parish CYO programs. Registration, fees, and information are coordinated by the athletic directors who may be reached at (415) 664-6905.
- Altar Servers: Students may volunteer to be trained as altar servers. These students serve weekday and Sunday liturgies. (Grades 5-8)
- Eucharistic Ministers: Students may volunteer to be trained as eucharistic ministers for school and parish liturgies. (Grade 8)
- St. Cecilia T.V. (S.C.T.V): S.C.T.V. is a daily news show sponsored by the Student Council. This program is shown in each classroom at 8:10 a.m. on various days.
- Annual Yearbook: Interested students publish an annual yearbook. (Grades 7-8)
- Student Council: The purpose of the Student Council is to develop leadership, encourage service to others, and promote school spirit. (Grades 4-8)